How To Return An Item
All items purchased and delivered must be in its original unused condition to be returned, unless there is a manufacturer defect. You must return the item within (7 days) of your purchase.
- Please email firstname.lastname@example.org to request a refund and we will assign you a tracking #
- Mail your returned item to:
FSJ Pasalubong Sentral
Stall # 7-8 Central Business District
Brgy. Triangulo, Naga City
Camarines Sur 4400
3. Include in your package a signed letter stating the reason for your return and the original receipt.
1. Items can not be returned if they are already opened specifically the bottled delicacies and pili products in plastic jars.
* We only accept return of Pili products if it has damages before it is open.
Native Products/Non-food items
2. Merchandise that has been worn, used, or altered will not be accepted for return or exchange.
1. Refunds will be issued to original payment method.
2. 15% stocking fee will apply to some returns
3. The shipping fee will be deducted from your refund.